Final year student died after taking hard drug
A final year student who is 24 years of age died at a party he attended, the student died after taking hard drug, Codeine, Tramadol and Alcohol.
The student died after attending the party five days later.
A social media user share the disheartened news but did not mention the name of the student and location where the event took place.
The post says, ” A 24 yr old male final year University student died this morning. 5 days ago, he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana.
“He ended up with bleeding from nostril and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU.”